Friday, February 20, 2009

Deadline


My self-imposed deadline to complete and mail items to the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is February 27 (next Friday).

I only have the thumbs left to knit on the Sandy Heather mittens and I will try to knit at least a couple of more pairs in the time left.

We are having almost spring like weather here in Oregon with clear skies and highs in the upper 50's in the valley, but in North Dakota they are still in deep winter.

This is the weather forecast for today at the reserve.

Rest Of Today...Breezy. Areas of blowing snow late in the morning. Mostly cloudy with snow likely. Snow accumulation around 1 inch. Highs in the mid 30s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph shifting to the north 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon.

Tonight...Mostly cloudy in the evening then clearing. Lows around 11. North winds 10 to 20 mph becoming northwest up to 10 mph after midnight. Wind chill readings 4 below to 6 above zero.


I'm knitting as fast as I can.

No comments: