Sunday, October 22, 2017

Still Knitting for Charity

I have still been knitting for charity although not as much and not as consistently.  What I've knit can be found on my Ravelry project page, here.

I've begun knitting newborn baby hats, many of them holiday-themed, to mail to a hospital (yet to be determined) just before Christmas.  I'm also continuing to knit preemie hats.

Here is the first of my newborn baby hats.

I have eight weeks to knit as many as I can with time to mail them off so they're received by Christmas.  My goal is five hats per week, an ambitious goal, but then I've always liked a challenge.  I will post again on October 27th with a photo of the hats I've completed this week.  I do want to knit at least four pumpkin hats and four Santa hats as well as an assortment of other fun hats.

No comments: