Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Preemie Hats Plus Reading

My local yarn store, Stash LLC, is sponsoring a month of charity knitting.  They'll be collecting hats for preemies and newborns for the next month, through July 17th , to donate to Albany General Hospital.  A nice incentive is that for each hat dropped off at Stash between June 12th and July 17th, knitters will  receive one raffle ticket to win a fabulous prize from their prize basket.  Fun!  Stay tuned! I'm knitting up a storm and in the next few weeks will post photos of the preemie hats I'll be donating.

I've also noted that my local library, Corvallis-Benton Public Library, is sponsoring a summer reading for adults program. Entries will be accepted June 8th – August 9th and there will be weekly prize drawings.
More fun!

No comments: