My knitting goals for the rest of the month are:
1. Finish the last of the 100 preemie hats for Doernbecher Children's Hospital NICU. I'm knitting hat #92 now so it shouldn't be long.
2. Mail the hats and mittens I've finished to The Maine Mitten Project. I plan on working on more of these for next year, probably starting in January.
3. Knit and assemble finger puppets to send to the Phlebotomy Department at Doernbecher. I will put up photos and links on this blog once I have some to show.
4. Knit Merridy, an adorable tunic/dress for Violet. I may wait to start on this in October,but I want to finish it before Violet's second birthday on November 1st.
5. Work on socks (see another of my blogs, Knitting Only Socks.
I also want to decide on what sweaters I want to knit for Isabella in the next few months as well as Violet's sibling, due in the early Spring.