Saturday, May 31, 2014

Knitting and Reading

Knitting and reading are two things I love to do!  I'm usually reading two to three books in print plus listening to an audiobook and I average ten to fifteen a month.  I get some of  the books I read from the university library where I work, but most of them from a public library in a nearby town.  I keep track of what I read with  GoodReads where I can be found with the same user name I use in Ravelry, MoniqueL.   My goal is to read/listen to 200 books in 2014 and I'm on track with 83 books so far.  Lately I've been reading a lot of Scandinavian mystery writers and I've been working through the works of Håkan Nesser, a Swedish crime fiction writer.  

And, as I do with reading, I have multiple projects going! One is always a simple, easy-to-take along pattern.  This  is the one I'm working on now, a basic watch-cap, and it's almost finished.

No comments: